Today’s case of omgareyouseriouslyfuckingkiddingme-youridiculousmediaassholes:
A number of readers have raised questions [ed: FAINT!] about the president’s statement that he goes skeet shooting “all the time”… In these suspicious times, they would like to see some evidence. But the White House has been oddly silent about the matter.
OMG! Questions have been raised! The White House is being SILENT!! Bring this man some smelling salts!
For those of you who haven’t seen the Standard Media Playbook, here’s what happens with bullshit like this:
- WaPo asshole shoots a quick inquiry into the White House on the earth-shatteringly-important question of whether Obama is lying about his skeet shooting claims – in the face of exactly ZERO evidence to suggest that.
- White House aides receive WaPo asshole’s stupid fucking inquiry and then proceed to laugh and pass it around to friends and loved ones to spur similar bouts of hilarity.
- While said White House aides are languidly enjoying themselves, WaPo asshole rushes out an OMGZ ALARMS! “Fact Check” article, which makes dark and insidious insinuations about those mean White House aides who are TOTALLY IGNORING MY SERIOUS INQUIRY, GUYS! SERIOUSLY!
- WaPo asshole’s fact check article predictably (MOAR DELICIOUS LINKS PLEASE!) stirs up the Right Wing Outrage Machine to Level 10 (,000,000!!), and wingnuts breathlessly bemoan how President O’Stalin McHitler is like totally plotting secret FEMA death camps under the code name “America Skeet Shoot” because Jesus.
- White House aides check the intertrons at some point and see WaPo asshole’s stupid fucking fact check. They then send him an email with a photo showing Obama skeet shooting (which, presumably, WaPo asshole could have found himself by searching said intertrons) with a subject line reading “Are you serious? Suck on this.”
- WaPo asshole posts the photo as an “update” to an article that remains titled: “The White House’s curious silence about Obama’s claim of skeet shooting”. Thus, the whole stupid fucking exercise will be enshrined in the Articles of Impeachment that Eric Cantor is drawing up as the 438,311th count of High Treason.
No wonder so many people choose to completely ignore politics and the media bullshit surrounding it.
If there’s one thing we know about the American public right now it is that it is firmly in favor of no cuts on spending, no increases in taxation, and no raising of the debt ceiling limit.
Continue reading »
A new study  by the non-partisan Kaiser Family Foundation confirms [that] the Romney-Ryan Medicare plan would result in six out of ten seniors paying substantially more for the same Medicare benefits they receive today.
Mitt Romney plans to turn himself into a one-man truth squad during the first presidential debate next week, casting President Barack Obama as someone who can’t be trusted to stick to the facts or keep his promises.Lol.
- GOP pol spreads a lie; and people listen.
- Fancy fact-checker fact-checks; and none of the “low information voters” who matter pay attention.
- Personality crisis: Balloon Juice
- Give ‘em the boot, you know I’m a radical: Balloon Juice
- It’s not fair to deny me of the cross I bear that you gave to me: Balloon Juice
- Page 18 - Christian Chat Rooms & Forums: "LGBT RIGHTS"
- Page 4: The Most Powerful Man In The Free World
Wine Labels2012 Election Abortion Barack Obama Bullshit Bush Christianity Congress Conservatives Corruption Debt Ceiling Democrats Economy Fail Foreign Policy Fox News Gay Marriage Hatred Health Care Ignorance Insanity Law LGBT Issues Libertarianism Lies Media Mitt Romney Music Policy Polls Quotes Racism Rebuttals Recession Republicans Right Wing Sarah Palin Scandal Stupidity Teabaggers Torture Truth Video War Crimes War on Drugs War on Terror
- Could Make A Difference (1)
- I Saw Jobs (3)
- Metavirus: yipes to that being the best scene. it’s so sappy and overwrought. it reminded me several times of an awful scene in an...
- Lev: Funny you should say that, since that’s one of the best scenes in the movie. It features an actor who knows what he’s...
- Metavirus: wow. i hadn’t heard much about the movie — thank you for warning me off. if it’s anything like that clip...
- Achilles Heels (1)
- So, Tell Me Again How You Planned On Repealing Obamacare? (2)
- They Take In Progressives And Turn Them Into Technocratic Centrists (2)
- Who On Earth Still Uses IE 6?
- It's Only a Paper Moon
- Obama in China - An Example of Village Group-Think, In Stark Relief - UPDATED
- Late Night Music Party - Cherry Poppin' Daddies
- Tech Recommendation: Blackberry Curve 8900
- GOP to Jobless: "You're Lazy", "Get a Job" and, By the Way, Go Fuck Yourselves
- Individualism for Idiots
- Fox News Has a First Amendment Right to Lie – Updated
- Oregon Ducks Win First Rose Bowl Since 1917
- Massive Illogic
- Quote of the Day: Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged
- Oh, Come ON! You Stereotypical Gays.
- Ralph Nader Is Still Politically Stupid
- Still Looking For The Next Hitler
- Exploring How Identical Twins Can Have Different Sexual…
- TownHall’s List Of Racist Liberal Quotes As Pathetic…
- Primate Discovery of Higher Causality Created Religious…
- April 2014 (17)
- March 2014 (21)
- February 2014 (33)
- January 2014 (31)
- December 2013 (25)
- November 2013 (32)
- October 2013 (57)
- September 2013 (32)
- August 2013 (57)
- July 2013 (56)
- June 2013 (44)
- May 2013 (42)
- April 2013 (41)
- March 2013 (66)
- February 2013 (42)
- January 2013 (74)
- December 2012 (67)
- November 2012 (44)
- October 2012 (51)
- September 2012 (35)
- August 2012 (50)
- July 2012 (36)
- June 2012 (35)
- May 2012 (51)
- April 2012 (42)
- March 2012 (64)
- February 2012 (85)
- January 2012 (79)
- December 2011 (68)
- November 2011 (76)
- October 2011 (67)
- September 2011 (55)
- August 2011 (53)
- July 2011 (44)
- June 2011 (71)
- May 2011 (103)
- April 2011 (107)
- March 2011 (120)
- February 2011 (124)
- January 2011 (82)
- December 2010 (97)
- November 2010 (92)
- October 2010 (93)
- September 2010 (80)
- August 2010 (44)
- July 2010 (63)
- June 2010 (33)
- May 2010 (60)
- April 2010 (34)
- March 2010 (50)
- February 2010 (66)
- January 2010 (67)
- December 2009 (72)
- November 2009 (78)
- October 2009 (91)
- September 2009 (75)
- August 2009 (105)
- July 2009 (81)
- June 2009 (178)
- May 2009 (152)
- April 2009 (147)
- March 2009 (86)
- February 2009 (52)
- January 2009 (118)
- December 2008 (18)